Kids will have an absolute blast riding the Yamaha Raptor 700R Boys ATV ride-on.
Boasting a fun, realistic design, this ride-on will make your little guy feel like he riding the trails – just like a big boy. With access to two speeds and reverse capability, the driver can move forward and backward, just like a real ATV.
Designed to go up to 5 mph, the solid construction and steering wheel column makes this Yamaha Raptor ride-on extra durable. The Yamaha Raptor 700R boys ATV ride-on features MotionTrendz wheels for extra traction and firm grip on the road. With an assembly time of just 20 minutes, this 12-volt battery-powered ride-on makes a terrific gift for any little guy.
- Drives on multiple surfaces. Speeds: Two speeds plus reverse. Maximum Speed: 8 kph
- Durable construction with steering wheel column. Yamaha Raptor 700R boys ATV ride-on boasts authentic Raptor design. Raptor sound controls
- Signature race graphics Wheels: Motion Trendz tires for extra traction. Requires 12-volt battery and charger (included)
- Battery requires 14 hours to recharge completely. Battery delivers 30-45 minutes continuous use per charge.
- Dimensions: 66cm x 49cm x 108cm
- Maximum weight capacity: 59 kilos. Adult assembly required. Takes approximately 20 minutes to assemble
We strongly recommend that a qualified bicycle mechanic undertake the final building of this bicycle before riding. Failure to do so could cause a bicycle malfunction and result in serious injury for which we will not be held liable. Any assembly undertaken without professional assistance is at the customer’s risk and any damage resulting from faulty assembly will not be covered by the warranty.