Eat Dirt Hills For Breakfast
The Dirt Rocket MX350 is a scaled-down, electric-powered dirt bike that lets younger riders to live out their off-road fantasies.
At speeds up to 22 kilometres per hour, it leaves similar pocket dirt bikes in the dust.
- Includes 1 x Razor Dirt Rocket MX350 Ride On
- Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- High-torque motor
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Geared for dirt with large 30cm pneumatic knobby tyres for maximum power transfer
- Scaled-down dirt bike design carries riders up to 64kg
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Retractable kickstand
- Folding metal foot pegs
- Product Weight: 31.86kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: L 112cm x W 62cm x H 79cm
- Rechargeable UL approved battery and charger included
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
- Some assembly required, Tools included
- Maximum Rider Weight: 64kg
Age: 13+ years
We strongly recommend that a qualified bicycle mechanic undertake the final building of this bicycle before riding. Failure to do so could cause a bicycle malfunction and result in serious injury for which we will not be held liable. Any assembly undertaken without professional assistance is at the customer’s risk and any damage resulting from faulty assembly will not be covered by the warranty.