Tear up the skate park with mad tricks on the Jinx stunt bike. The Jinx is built strong with hi-tensile steel frame and Wildcat tyres. Tricks are easier with big handlebars and a mini frame. The stealthy matt black frame makes a statement with fierce orange tyres and trims.
We’ve fine-tuned every little detail of the Jinx to maximise performance for freestyle riding.
Massive BMX Handlebar
The Jinx has impressive handling with a full-sized BMX handlebar on the mini BMX frame.
Pro Kevlar Coated Saddle
We use Kevler, a super strong material with igh tensile strength, to support the saddle through wild stunts.
Alloy Forged Stem
Tough alloy stem is ideal for wicked tail-spins.
Wildcat Pro Street Tyres
Thick and strong Wildcat pro street tyres to land strong after big air.
Built for Freestyle
The Jinx is built for freestyling and is right at home at the skate park or stunting off-road. The Jinx is not appropriate for on road riding.
- Frame: Hi-ten steel, lightweight design
- Fork: Threadless, hi-ten steel, 10mm axle
- Handlebars: 720x200mm, hi-ten steel
- Head Parts: 10pcs, aluminum cover
- Stem: Aluminum forged
- Grip: Super soft Kraton
- Tyre: Wildcat Pro street, standard 65psi
- Tube: Butyl
- Saddle: Pro OPC fat type, kevlar coated
- Rim: 2pcs design, Hi-ten steel
- Rim Screw: 4130 Cr-Mo steel
- Axle: 45# hi-ten steel, heated treated, CNC, 10mm, F/2 bearing, R/2 bearing
- Axle Cap: Pro 7075 aluminum CNC
- Crank: USA BB, OPC crank, heated forged hi-ten steel
- Chain Wheel: 28t/30t, hi-ten
- Pedal: Pro plastic, BMX type
- Chain: KMC Z 410
- Colour: Matt Black
- Usage: Stunt or Off-Road Use Only
Carton Size and Weight
- Carton 1: 81 x 17 x 49 (L x W x H, cm)
- Gross Weight: 11kg
We strongly recommend that a qualified bicycle mechanic undertake the final building of this bicycle before riding. Failure to do so could cause a bicycle malfunction and result in serious injury for which we will not be held liable. Any assembly undertaken without professional assistance is at the customer’s risk and any damage resulting from faulty assembly will not be covered by the warranty.
With Christmas just around the corner, we expect to receive an increase in traffic and longer shipping times. Please see below the cut off dates for Christmas delivery, orders will need to be placed on or before these dates to ensure best possible chance of arrival by the 25th of December.
Orders placed before the cut off dates are expected to arrive before Christmas but cannot be guaranteed, as our couriers may experience unexpected delays in the lead up. Guarantees may be made for same day/express delivery if available.
Standard Delivery Service Guide
|STATE||Cut-off dates for Arrival Before Christmas*|