Experience the excitement of your little one learning to ride on the Blossom Click’N’Go 12”: recommended for under 4 year olds. The Click’N’Go system makes set up easy for parents, requiring no tools, including training wheels to give young riders confidence. The soft blue finish is comforting for new riders.
Click-N-Go: It’s That Easy
Quick, easy, and completely Tool-Less Assembly in under a minute with the Click-N-Go System.
- Step 1 – Click the training wheels into the preinstalled bracket.
- Step 2 – Slide in the seat post and engage the quick release clamp.
- Step 3 – Unfold the pedals.
- Step 4 – Slide in the fork and handlebar and click into place. Now You’re ready to ride.
Perfect for Beginners
Owning their first pedalling bike can be a big step. That’s why our Shockwave comes with:.
- Padded Head-set and Cross Bar
- Rear Training Wheels
- Fully Enclosed Chain-guard
- Frame: 12″ Girls Click’N’Go BMX Bike
- Fork: Steel fork with Click’N’Go
- Handlebars: Steel BMX, 22.2 x 480W x 130H x 1.4T, with cross bar 14 x 220MM
- Grip: BMX style, PVC, 92mm
- Stem: Integrated with Handlebar. Click’N’Go
- Seatpost: Steel 25.4 x 6″ x 1.4T
- Saddle: BMX Style
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, Quick Release, M6 x 22mm x 60mm
- Pedals: 12″ BMX style,1/2″ with Click’N’Go locating sleeve
- Rear Brakes: Rear Coaster Brake
- Freewheel: 16T Freewheel
- Chainwheel & Cranks: 1/2″ x 1/8 “x 28T with 3.5” One Piece Crank with Click’N’Go protecting shell
- Chain: 1/2″ x 1/8″ x 60L
- Chainguard: Steel, Full Chaincover
- Bottom Bracket: Steel UCP, 10 Pieces
- Headset: AHS-H001 CP, For Click’N’Go
- Front Hub: 14G x 16H x 3/8 x 100W x 140L, nut type
- Rear Hub: 14G x 16H x 3/8 x 110W x 175L, nut type, with 16T freewheel
- Spokes: 14G, Steel UCP
- Tyres: 12/12″ x 2.125 BMX Tread
- Tubes: 12″ x 2.125, A/V
- Rims: 12″ x 14G x 16H x 1.75 Steel
- Bell: Steel, CP top Cover, Plastic Clamp
- Training wheels: Click’N’Go, Steel Bracket with Rubber & PP Wheels
- Pads: Two Pieces for Handlebar & Stem
- Colour: Soft Blue
Carton Dimensions and Weight
- Carton Dimensions: 74 x 21 x 40 (L x W x H, cm)
- Net Weight: 8.6kg
- Gross Weight: 10kg
We strongly recommend that a qualified bicycle mechanic undertake the final building of this bicycle before riding. Failure to do so could cause a bicycle malfunction and result in serious injury for which we will not be held liable. Any assembly undertaken without professional assistance is at the customer’s risk and any damage resulting from faulty assembly will not be covered by the warranty.
With Christmas just around the corner, we expect to receive an increase in traffic and longer shipping times. Please see below the cut off dates for Christmas delivery, orders will need to be placed on or before these dates to ensure best possible chance of arrival by the 25th of December.
Orders placed before the cut off dates are expected to arrive before Christmas but cannot be guaranteed, as our couriers may experience unexpected delays in the lead up. Guarantees may be made for same day/express delivery if available.
Standard Delivery Service Guide
|STATE||Cut-off dates for Arrival Before Christmas*|