Let your little rider show off their skills on the Shockwave Click’N’Go 20”: recommended for kids aged 6-10. The Click’N’Go system makes setup easy, only requiring tools to install the handlebar, stem, and forks. Big kids will love the fierce blue colour scheme with fiery decals.
Click-N-Go: It’s That Easy
Click-N-Go system is quick and easy, supporting partially tool-less assembly.
After installing the fork and handlebar, assembly is tool-less with the Click-N-Go system. Slide in the seat post to the desired height and engage the quick release clamp. Unfold and click the pedals into place, then you’re ready to ride.
The Next Step Up
With a 20″ wheel size, this is an excellent bike to upgrade from or start learning from! It’s simple coaster hub with lever front break allows for easy speed control and low-step through frame allows for easy riding.
- Frame: 20″ Steel Click’N’Go Boys BMX frame
- Fork: Steel fork with Click’N’Go
- Handlebars: Steel BMX, 22.2 x 560W x 150H x 1.4T, with cross bar 14 x
- Grip: BMX style, Rubber, 110mm
- Stem: Integrated with Handlebar. Click’N’Go
- Seatpost: Steel 25.4 x 250 x 1.4T
- Saddle: BMX Style
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, Quick Release, M6 x 22mm x 60mm
- Pedals: 20″ BMX style,1/2″ with Click’N’Go locating sleeve
- Front Brakes: Steel Caliper Brake
- Rear Brakes: Rear Coaster Brake
- Brake levers: Plastic, 2.5 Finger Lever
- Freewheel: 18T Freewheel
- Chainwheel & Cranks: 1/2″ x 1/8 “x 36T with 140mm One Piece Crank with Click’N’Go
- Chain: 1/2″ x 1/8″ x 86L
- Chainguard: Steel, Steel, F Type Chaincover
- Bottom Bracket: Steel UCP, 10 Pieces
- Headset: XR-H1 Steel, CP, 22.2mm, 8 Pieces
- Front Hub: 14G x 28H x 3/8 x 100W x 140L, nut type
- Rear Hub: 14G x 28H x 3/8 x 110W x 175L, nut type, with 18T freewheel
- Spokes: 14G, Steel UCP
- Tyres: 20″ x 2.125 BMX Tread
- Tubes: 20″ x 2.125, A/V
- Rims: 20″ x 14G x 20H x 1.75 Steel
- Bell: Steel, CP top Cover, Plastic Clamp
- Pads: Two Pieces for Handlebar & Stem
- Colour: Anodised Blue
- Kickstand: 20″ Centre Mount
Carton Dimensions and Weight
- Carton Dimensions: 116 x 18.5 x 52.5 (L x W x H, cm)
- Net Weight: 11.2kg
- Gross Weight: 14kg
We strongly recommend that a qualified bicycle mechanic undertake the final building of this bicycle before riding. Failure to do so could cause a bicycle malfunction and result in serious injury for which we will not be held liable. Any assembly undertaken without professional assistance is at the customer’s risk and any damage resulting from faulty assembly will not be covered by the warranty.
With Christmas just around the corner, we expect to receive an increase in traffic and longer shipping times. Please see below the cut off dates for Christmas delivery, orders will need to be placed on or before these dates to ensure best possible chance of arrival by the 25th of December.
Orders placed before the cut off dates are expected to arrive before Christmas but cannot be guaranteed, as our couriers may experience unexpected delays in the lead up. Guarantees may be made for same day/express delivery if available.
Standard Delivery Service Guide
|STATE||Cut-off dates for Arrival Before Christmas*|