The Peg Perego Gaucho XP is a fantastic 2-seater electric off-road vehicle for adventurous children aged 3 and upwards. Its 24 Volt rechargeable battery powers two 240W engines and the concealed mechanics guarantees extreme stability.
It darts around wherever you go: on the road, grass, dirt tracks, overcoming 17% slopes and even on the sand thanks to the powerful shock absorbers on the rear wheels that ensure a comfortable ride.. Agile and easy to use, Gaucho XP is built to last, in line with the Peg Perego philosophy. Use of high quality materials guarantees durability and extreme safety.
- Suitable for Ages: 3 years+ to a maximum portable weight of 60kg
- 24V/8Ah rechargeable battery (200 w/h)
- Motor power 480W
- 2 wheels drive
- 2 speeds forward (up to 7.6km/h) + reverse
- 2 seats
- Accelerator & brake on the same pedal
- Extreme traction wheels with sculpted tread – provides perfect adherence, even on rough ground such as tiles or grass
- Adjustable seats accommodate child growth
- Safety belts – 2 independent diagonal belts adjustable in length
- Toolbox with 4 tools
- Rear shock absorbers
- Electronic dash with START button
- Front LED lights
- 3 LED k-lights on the roll-bar
- Low battery indicator
- Working horn
- Motor sound
- FM radio with MP3 input
- Slopes: 17%
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance, even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Battery and charger included
Battery duration: 30 min. (The battery duration is indicative and may vary depending on how the toy is used and the surfaces upon which it is used. The indicated time is the result obtained if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on a flat and compact surface, and at 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.)
Sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand
Made in Italy
Size: 100 x 90 x 131 cm
Weight: 31kg approx.