This fun mud kitchen includes a removable splash tub, a ‘hob’ and ‘oven’ and a useful storage shelf to keep important ingredients close at hand. There’s even a blackboard for those favourite recipes. Ideal for 2 busy chefs to play.
Fun in the Mud
The kitchen that has it all! Our Muddy Maker includes a removeable splash tub, hob, oven and storage shelves.
Share the Fun
The Muddy Maker is perfect for two little chefs to cook up a storm! One can be in the dry area creating master pieces while their best friend is mixing in the wet area.
All Accessories Included
Our stainless steel pots and pans are included to create some amazing mud cakes!
Keep track of all the wonderful creations and recipes by writing them down on our blackboard.
FSC Certified European Wood
Made from planed and smoothed wood, this playhouse is easy to maintain and covered against wood rot causing failure.
Passes International Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, our Play house passes International EN71 Safety Standards.
The timber used in our Treetop is treated via high temperature drying, degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage.
- The TP Muddy Maker Mud Kitchen is made from FSC certified pressure treated European timber.
- The Muddy Maker kitchen is sold complete with a starter set of stainless steel pots and pans with mixing whisk.
- Two station kitchen with wet and dry activity areas, plenty of room for 2 children to play.
- Sold complete with removable splash tub, perfect for mud mixing!
- Generous black painted hob area with room for up to 4 ‘hobs’.
- Fun DIY Stencil supplied to create hob rings and ‘mud kitchen’ logo.
- Oven with easy open and shut oven door.
- Top shelf provides plenty of room for busy cooks to keep their ingredients close at hand.
- Big blackboard space to record favourite recipes.
- Roomy undershelf to store pots, pans and mud pies.
- Bowl Capacity : 10kg of mud (Not supplied!) or 7 litres of water.
- 3 years+
- For domestic use only.
Dimensions and Weight
Assembled Dimensions: 96cm x 42.5cm x 98cm
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
12 Months Parts replacement warranty
This product comes flat packed in a box with assembly instructions included. Estimated build time of 2 hours