Take your bounces to new heights with the 12ft x 8ft Hyperjump R Spring Rectangular Trampoline. Our spring design will give little ones the bounce they need to jump, flip and tumble all day. The long jumping area is perfect for mastering tricks and a great option for space conscious yards. With excellent safety features including the safety net and padded poles, the HyperJump R is bound to bring laughter and fun to any backyard.
All components have been UV-Stabilised so that they’re super resistant against fading and degrading in the harsh Aussie outdoor climate.
Heavy Duty Steel Frame
Our steel frame is double galvanised to keep the frame rust free, inside and out. We’ve black powder-coated the frame for a sleek look, and the frame design is reinforced to create a more rigid and stable trampoline.
100kg Recommended weight
Our 12ft x 8ft HyperJump R Trampoline’s recommended maximum weight load is 100kg.
Passes International Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, so we’ve tested our HyperJump models to pass relevant International Safety Standards.
- Double Galvanised Steel Frame (1.5mm tubing)
- Zinc-plated steel springs, 78pcs, 190mm
- PVC Foam Padding
- Black PE Netting with Steel Reinforcing Rod
- UV-protected components
- Zipless Door
Dimensions and Weight
- Frame Height: 85cm
- Enclosure Height: 1.9m
- Total Height: 2.75m
- Frame Size: 12′ x 8′ / 3.61m x 2.41m
- Max User Weight: 120kg
- Box 1: 207cm x 43cm x 23cm (L x W x H) – 45kg
- Box 2: 100cm x 70cm x 13cm (L x W x H) – 42kg
Meets Australian Safety Standards
- 10 Year Guarantee against rust on the frame
- 10 Year Warranty on the Frame Structure on warping
- 2 Year Warranty on the Jumping Mat
- 12 Months parts replacement warranty
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.