The Lakewood has some really neat features that make it great for smaller yards but keep the kids playing all day long. First, the raised fort has a colorful awning and front wall with white trimmed window to make a cool clubhouse-like area up top. Down below there is another fort, with a front wall, window, and real door! And the side snack window has built-in bench just outside. Out on the swing beam there are two belt swings and an acrobat bar for plenty of swinging and clowning around. A standard step ladder gets the kids to the upper fort and their 8′ speedy slide zips them back down again.
Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse locking nuts resist loosening over time and their rounded surfaces won’t catch on clothing or cause scrapes.
All of our swing sets and pergolas are made from 100% cedar wood. With a chemical-free stain safe for children and animals, this high quality material naturally resists mold and decay. All plastic components are also UV resistant.
Heavy Duty Brackets
High strength steel brackets join all our major components together. The powder coating applied to all metal parts provides maximum protection from the elements.
All Backyard Discovery sets meet or exceed the toughest safety standards to ensure your family and friends are safe when using any of our products.
- Raised fort with colourful awning
- Built-in Bench
- Side Snack window
- Flat stepladder for safe entry
- 2.4m Super speedy slide
- Two belt swings and an acrobat bar
- Front wall, window and real door
- Easy Assembly – Supported by step by step interactive BILT® app
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 427cm x 343cm x 262cm
- Max Weight Capacity: A maximum of 54kg. per child is recommended for play activities designed for multiple child use. A maximum of 9 children is recommended for this swing set.
- Net Weight: 103kg
- Box 1: 233cm x 56cm x 15.9cm (L x W x H) – 56.7kg
- Box 2: 117cm x 56cm x 10.8cm (L x W x H) – 23.6kg
- Box 3: 117cm x 56cm x 10.8cm (L x W x H) – 21.8kg
Passes ASTM International Standard
On-site adult supervision is required. Place the equipment not less than 1.8 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires. Do not install home playground equipment over hard surface to avoide serious injury to the equipment user.
12 months manufacturer’s defect on parts
3 years warranty on wood for rot and decay
This product arrives flat-packed with assembly instructions included.