Bounce the day away on the 12ft HyperJump 4 Spring Trampoline. The new series HyperJump 4 offers all the big bounce benefits of a spring trampoline with increased protection from metal components. Little ones can jump, twist and flip carefree on the HyperJump 4 with the support of the reinforced safety netting and foam-covered metal springs to protect small wandering hands. Our curved poles allow kids to safely fall on the net with the smart zipless entry making it easier to enter and exit the trampoline.
All components have been UV-Stabilised so that they’re super resistant against fading and degrading in the harsh Aussie outdoor climate.
Heavy Duty Steel Frame
Our steel frame is double galvanised to keep the frame rust free, inside and out. We’ve black powder-coated the frame for a sleek look, and the frame design is reinforced to create a more rigid and stable trampoline.
100kg Recommended weight
Our 12ft HyperJump 4 Trampoline’s recommended maximum weight load is 125kg.
Passes Australian Safety Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, so we’ve tested our HyperJump models to pass relevant Australian Safety Standards.
- Double Galvanised Steel Frame (1.5mm tubing)
- Zinc-plated steel springs, 72pcs, 178mm, covered
- PVC Foam Padding
- Black PE Netting with Fibreglass Ring
- UV-protected components
- Ladder Included
Dimensions and Weight
- Frame Height: 0.9m
- Enclosure Height: 1.83m
- Total Height: 2.73m
- Frame Diameter: 12′ / 3.66m
- Jumping Area (Diameter): 10.18′ / 3.1m
- Complete Width/Length: 13.02′ / 3.97m
- Max User Weight: 125kg
- Box 1: 115cm x 45cm x 20cm (L x W x H) – 36.9kg
- Box 2: 144cm x 45cm x 22cm (L x W x H) – 38.6kg
Passes Australian Safety Standards (AS4989-2015 TRAMPOLINE-SAFETY ASPECTS)
- 10 Year Guarantee against rust on the frame
- 10 Year Warranty on the Frame Structure on warping
- 2 Year Warranty on the Jumping Mat
- 12 Months parts replacement warranty
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.