BERG GO2: designed to entertain & protect your most important assets.
Buying your little ones first ride on is a big decision, you want the right one. We get it. BERG keep it simple and don’t compromise on safety.
Dutch-engineered for top quality.
The BERG GO2 is designed to last – to survive the rough and tumble of learning to ride by craziest of kiddos.
Versatility = Value.
Build confidence learning to scoot. When your tiny tot is ready, fold out the pedals and master the basics of riding a bike.
There is no comparison.
Unlike tricycles, the GO2 steering and pedals are operated independently. When the handlebars turn, the pedals will not slip out from under your feet.
The best investment you’ll make.
When it comes to keeping your kids entertained and off their screens, a BERG GO2 is the answer. Get ready for some peace & quiet. You can thank us later.
Get ready to ride.
Assembling anything for your kids is cause for concern. Don’t worry – BERG ensures minimal effort to get it together & you’ll be riding in no time.
The BERG GO is our smallest cart but don’t underestimate this 2in1! Your child will learn to scoot or pedal much faster and can do it all on one little go-kart. First, you can keep the pedals folded up so that your little one can scoot. Use it as a push car without the pedals or the rear wheels getting in the way. Fold down the pedals when your child is ready for the next stage. Your tiny tot will be safe with four wheels keeping them firmly grounded, so you won’t need to worry about them tipping. A safe solution!
Is your child small but growing quickly? No problem! They will fit perfectly on the BERG GO² without having to adjust the seat or the steering.
- Learn to scoot then fold out the pedals [2in1!]
- 4 wheel stability
- Non slip seat & handlebars
- Silent whisper tyres that never go flat!
- Direct drive & ball bearings makes pedalling light & easy
- Ride forward & reverse
- Unlike tricycles, the steering and pedals operate independently
- Sleek ergonomic design prevents catching little feet on the pedals or rear wheels
- Learning new skills made fun while enhancing physical and cognitive development
- Make it a 3in1, add a push handle to keep control while they build confidence
- Suits kids 70cm – 100cm
- Max user weight 20kgs