For children aged 2-5 years, when safety is paramount as your little adventurer learns new skills.
The BERG Biky Cross has a striking appearance with it’s two tone gold-anodised front forks & off road tyres. It’s the ultimate in safety & comfort. Made of lightweight magnesium, with no protruding parts, a steering angle limiter, adjustable seat and comfortable pneumatic [air filled] tyres. Learning to ride a bike is quite the challenge at a young age, so give your child the safest opportunity to practice balance & co-ordination. They will build confidence and be able to lift those little feet in no time!
- Best preparation for independent cycling
- Suitable for children between 85 cm and 120 cm tall
- Steering angle limiter to position for beginners or advanced riders
- Robust, light weight magnesium frame [4.8kgs]
- Low instep and the height-adjustable seat
- 12” pneumatic tyres
- Cool, steel double front fork
- In built anti-slip foot rests
- Easy assembly
- Max user weight 30kg