If your outdoor life centers on meals and memories made around the grill, the Saxony XL Grill Gazebo by Backyard Discovery is a handsome addition that will transform your patio or deck into a functional cooking station. The Saxony XL is a Pro-Tect™ certified pro-grade structure; certified to withstand up to 1,700 kg of snow load (or up to 76 cm of snow), up to 160 kph winds and the thermal barrier in the steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 6º Celsius. Made with attractive, naturally durable cedar wood; its light brown stain complements the trendy black steel roof and provides an ideal home for an outdoor grilling space. Our larger Saxony design gives consideration to grillers that want the best of both worlds, whether that be 2 standard grills or a griddle and smoker, the XL’s large footprint gives you the freedom to create the ideal outdoor cooking space. Included are 2 built-in powder-coated steel countertops that provide that elusive outdoor surface area necessary to assist in serving, prepping, and entertaining. The 10 customizable accessory hooks will keep your cooking utensils organized and out of your way. Plus, with the exclusive PowerPort™, you have three USB ports and three electrical outlets to use for blenders, tools, speakers, lights, or anything else you might want to power up when dining al fresco. The grill master in your house will thank you so get cooking under the Saxony XL Grill Gazebo today!
- Corrosion resistant steel roof provides weather protection for all-season grilling
- A Thermal barrier in the 29-gauge steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 6° Celsius, ensuring a comfortable experience in any region.
- Two built-in powder-coated 40cm steel countertops for serving and prepping
- Wind Tested, certified to withstand up to 160kph winds
- Extra Large Footprint has enough space for 2-full size barbeques, grills or smokers
- Includes removable PowerPort™ – features 3 electrical outlets (AU Plug) and 3 USB ports that is transferable to any post on the structure
- 100% Cedar: Made with durable Cedar wood, naturally resistance to rot and decay. Pre-cut, pre-stained and pre-drilled for added convenience.
- Stain saturation may vary
- Easy assembly – supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT app
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 390cm x 190cm x 240cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 186kg
- Box 1: 236cm x 56.59cm x 18.3cm (L x W x H) – 91kg
- Box 2: 233.6cm x 56.59cm x 20.7cm (L x W x H) – 95kg
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
- Permanent Structures may require a building permit – advised to consult with your council
- Ensure at least 2m clearance for overhead electrical wires
- Requires two or more people for safe assembly
- Ample structural support under this product must be ensured
- This structure requires anchoring to the ground (e.g. concrete footings), concrete anchoring screws and plates are provided
- For installation on a timber deck, you must ensure there is ample structural support under the deck. Screws are not provided to attach to deck
- Outdoor domestic use only
5 Year Limited Warranty
This product comes flat packed in multiple cartons with assembly instructions included. We estimate approx. 10 hours of assembly time with 2 adults.