If your outdoor life centers on the meals and memories made around the grill, the Saxony Grill Gazebo by Backyard Discovery is a handsome addition that will transform your patio or deck into a fully functional cooking station. Made with attractive and naturally durable cedar wood, its dark stain and corrosion resistant steel roof are the perfect home for almost any grill up to 1.7m wide. Completing this multi-functional grill gazebo is Backyard Discovery’s exclusive PowerPort with three USB ports and three electrical outlets to use for blenders, tools, speakers, lights, or anything else you might want to power up when cooking and eating outside. Calling all grill masters-the Saxony Grill Gazebo is a must have!
- Corrosion resistant steel roof provides weather protection for all-season grilling
- A Thermal barrier in the 29-gauge steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 20°, ensuring a comfortable experience in any region.
- Two built-in powder-coated steel countertops for serving and prepping
- Wind Tested, certified to withstand up to 160kph winds
- Large footprint fits a range of grills up to 178cm/70” wide
- Includes removable PowerPort™ – features 3 electrical outlets (AU Plug) and 3 USB ports that is transferable to any post on the structure
- 100% Cedar: Made with durable Cedar wood, naturally resistance to rot and decay. Pre-cut, pre-stained and pre-drilled for added convenience.
- Stain saturation may vary
- Easy assembly – supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT app
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 236.2cm x 162.5cm x 223.5cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 129kg
- Box 1: 233.6cm x 56.59cm x 17.09cm (L x W x H) – 69kg
- Box 2: 233.6cm x 56.59cm x 13.49cm (L x W x H) – 60kg
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
- Permanent Structures may require a building permit – advised to consult with your council
- Ensure at least 2m clearance for overhead electrical wires
- Requires two or more people for safe assembly
- Ample structural support under this product must be ensured
- This structure requires anchoring to the ground (e.g. concrete footings), concrete anchoring screws and plates are provided
- For installation on a timber deck, you must ensure there is ample structural support under the deck. Screws are not provided to attach to deck
- Outdoor domestic use only
5 Year Limited Warranty
This product comes flat packed in multiple cartons with assembly instructions included. We estimate approx. 10 hours of assembly time with 2 adults.